This unit is one of the first complete dataloggers with a LoRa Certified transceiver on board.
The MicroSense is a remote sensing node for an LoRa network. Network is operational in several countries including the Netherlands.
The network is working in the free 868MHz ISM band, special designed for low power, low data and low cost data transmission.
Typical transmission cost is 10,- euro per year, included in the unit for the first year!
The Microsense has standard an 4-20mA or 0-10V and a separate puls input.
The MicroSense is a dual channel datalogger specially designed for measuring sites with more sensors in one area with a single GSM modem. MicroSense is a compact battery powered datalogger with a built-in SigFox transceiver working on 868MHz ISM band. This node is designed to work with the nationwide LoRa network.
- Battery life up to four years
- Optional solarfront for almost unlimited operational life
- One 0-10V or 4-20mA input (MicroSense-2 has two 0-10V or 4-20mA inputs)
- Pulse input (contact)
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor (optional)
- Built-in 868 MHz Sigfox transceiver
- Easy installation
- Dimensions:120x65x61mm, 250x90x60mm including mounting plate.
- Antenna:External (detachable)
- Transceiver:Transmit power: +14 dBm
- Receive level: –130 dBm
- Range: 15000m (line of sight)
- Weight: 300gr (including D cell and antenna)
- Software selectable 4-20mA, 0-10V
- Programmable excitation voltage 10-24Volt
- Puls input (flow-sensor, tipping bucket)
- Barometric sensor 800-1100 mBar (optional built in)
- Measure interval:Configurable1 sec. to 24 Hrs
- MicroSense-LoRa works with the Inducon Data Panel for data presentation and storage.