MicroSense-NB-IoT is a compact battery powered datalogger with a built-in NB-IoT transceiver working on the LTE (4G) network.
- Battery life up to five years, depends on measure interval and transmission interval
- Optional solarfront for almost unlimited operational life.
- One 0-10V or 4-20mA input and separate pulse/contact input
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor
- Built-in NB-IoT modem, band 8 and 20.
- Microsim connector
- Easy installation
- IP66, including vented cable gland for barometric pressure and vented sensors
- Configuration via NB-IoT network
- Antenna:External (detachable via SMA) or internal (default)
- High signal penetration inside buildings and underground (link budget 164 dB)
- Weight: 300gr (including D cell and antenna)
- Software selectable 4-20mA, 0-10V, sampled at 15 bits.
- Programmable excitation voltage 10-30Volt. Fixed 5V output for digital sensors
- Puls input (flow-sensor, tipping bucket)
- Barometric sensor 800-1100 mBar
- i2c interface for various type of internal or external sensors
- Measure interval:Configurable 1 sec. to 24 Hrs
- Programmable excitation time
- Internal memory for 8000 samples.