Our newest member in the range of wireless datalogger, a very cost efficient wireless logger with a superiour cost of ownership!!
This unit is one of the first complete dataloggers with a SIGFOX Certified transceiver on board.
The MicroSense is a remote sensing node for an Sigfox network.
Network is operational in 4 countries including the Netherlands, France and Spain.
The Microsense has standard an 4-20mA or 0-10V and a separate puls input.
The MicroSense is a dual channel datalogger specially designed for measuring sites with more sensors in one area with a single GSM modem. The MicroSense is a compact battery powered datalogger with a built-in SigFox transceiver working on 868MHz ISM band. This node is designed to work with the nationwide SigFox network.
- Battery life up to four years
- Optional solarfront for almost unlimited operational life.
- One 0-10V or 4-20mA input (MicroSense-2 has two 0-10V or 4-20mA inputs)
- Pulse input (contact)
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor (optional)
- Built-in 868 MHz Sigfox transceiver
- Easy installation
- Dimensions:120x65x61mm, 250x90x60mm including mounting plate.
- Antenna:Internal or External (detachable) via SMA
- Transceiver:Transmit power: +14 dBm
- Link budget: 154 dBm
- Range: 15000m (line of sight)
- Weight: 300gr (including D cell and antenna)
- Inputs: Software selectable 4-20mA, 0-10V
- programmable excitation voltage 10-24Volt
- Puls input (flow-sensor, tipping bucket)
- Barometric sensor 800-1100 mBar (optional built in)
- Measure interval:Configurable 1 sec. to 24 Hrs
- Can store up to 8000 samples without communication.
- Configuration: localy via interface, remotely via SigFox network.
- MicroSense-SigFox works seamless with the Inducon Datapanel for data presentation, storage and parametrisation
SigFox™ is a registered trademark of SigFox