The TinySense is our smart versatile two channel datalogger, equipped with a build-in GPRS modem.
The units consist of a two channel datalogger including a GSM modem The units can be either powered from lithium cell or a build-in solar panel.
The TinySense is a three channel datalogger specially designed where cost of ownership should be at the minimum. TinySense is a compact battery powered datalogger with a built-in 2.5G modem. The TinySense has the following features:
- Battery life up to two years
- Optional solarfront for almost unlimited operational life
- Two types available: 0-10V or 4-20mA input
- Pulse input (contact)
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor
- Easy installation
- Optional Bluetooth 4.0 (LE mode) read out and diagnoses
- Dimensions:160x90x61 (mm), 250x90x60 (mm) including mounting plate.
- GSM antenna:Built-in
- ISM antenna:External via SMA connector
- Weight: 150gr or 950gr (including D cell and housing)
- Inputs: 1x 4-20mA or 0-10V
- Software selectable excitation voltage (10, 12, 15 or 24V)
- Puls input (flow-sensor, tipping bucket)
- Barometric sensor 800-1100 mBar (built in)
- Temperature sensor (built-in)
- Measure interval: Configurable 1 sec. to 24 Hrs
- Measuretime: Configurable 1ms to 60000ms
- Control: locally via build-in USB interface and remotely via GSM network