The newest member of our datalogger family, standard equipped with an 3G GSM modem
The versatile four channel data logger equipped The TinySense-4 is our compact data logger. It’s small housing and the extreme low power consumption makes it an ideal choice for a long un-interrupted life of field datalogging.
Equipped with a 3G HDSPA/UMTS (GPS) modem (4G in q4 ’15) the unit will send the CSV files to a FTP server for interpreting the data yourself and/or to our Cloud Solution ™ for easy data storage and interpreting the data by our cloud based datapanel.
The TinySense-4 equipped with a optional Mesh Transciever can be a master in a local RF network, capable of reading out up to 128 RFSense units
The Sensor inputs are capable of reading out 0-10V, 4-20mA, puls or a digital (TTL) sensor, with a configurable excitation voltage makes it an versatile unit. All inputs are software configurable.
- Battery life up to two years
- Optional solarfront for almost unlimited operational life
- Four inputs with software selectable input types: 0-10V, 4-20mA input, TTL serial and pulse input.
- Pulse input (dry contact)
- Easy installation
- Optional Bluetooth 4.0 (LE mode) read out and diagnoses
- Dimensions:160x90x61 (mm), 250x90x60 (mm) including mounting plate.
- GSM antenna: Built-in
- ISM antenna: External via SMA connector
- Weight: 250gr or 1050gr (including D cell and housing)
- Inputs: 4x 4-20mA, 0-10V or digital (TTL), RS485 as a local fieldbus
- Software selectable excitation voltage (8-24V in 1V steps)
- Puls input (flow-sensor, tipping bucket)
- Barometric sensor 800-1100 mBar (built in)
- Temperature sensor (built-in)
- GPS sensor (optional) built-in
- Measure interval: Configurable 1 sec. to 24 Hrs
- Measuretime: Configurable 1ms to 60000ms
- Control: locally via build-in USB interface and remotely via GSM network
- Internal MicroSD for datastorage
- Internal water detectors (water leakage alarming)